A new year is upon us and that means NEW BOOKS!! I have a few that I’m keeping my eye on and am eagerly anticipating their release (or an ARC from NetGalley lol). I just wanted to share a few that I’m really excited for including some that I’ve already gotten early copies of (reviews to come). If you have any new releases you’re excited for, tell me! I’m always happy to hear about books that I may like.
- All We Left Behind – Danielle R. Graham Jan 10 (ebook; physical March 23)
- The Hand on the Wall – Maureen Johnson Jan 21
- Yes No Maybe So – Becky Albertalli, Aisha Saeed Feb 4
- Dead To Her – Sarah Pinborough Feb 11
- Of Curses and Kisses – Sandhya Menon Feb 18
- The June Boys – Courtney C. Stevens March 3
- When We Were Magic – Sarah Gailey March 3
- Be Not Far From Me – Mindy McGinnis March 3
- Eight Perfect Murders – Peter Swanson March 3
- You Are Not Alone – Greer Hendricks, Sarah Pekkanen March 3
- My Dark Vanessa – Kate Elizabeth Russel March 10
- Music From Another World – Robin Talley March 31
- Check Please! Book 2 – Ngozi Ukazu April 7
- OUT NOW – Saundra Mitchell May 26
- Stay Gold – Tobly McSmith May 26
- I Killed Zoe Spanos – Kit Frick June 2
- This Coven Won’t Break – Isabel Sterling June 2
- The Swap – Robyn Harding June 23
- Burn Our Bodies Down – Rory Power July 7
- Bridge of Souls – Victoria Schwab Sep 1
- Well Played – Jen DeLuca Sep 29
- The Invisible Life of Addie La Rue – V.E. Schwab Oct 6
- One Way or Another – Kate McDowell Oct 6
- Horrid – Katrina Leno TBA
- Sequel to Guinevere Deception – Kiersten White TBA
A few of these are sequels, so I recommend reading the first book if it sounds interesting to you. And on the plus side, if you like it, then there’s a shorter waiting period for the next book. Whereas I will have to suffer waiting. I have a serious lack of Historical fiction in this list so if you know of any good ones coming out this year, please let me know! But this list is a mix of genres and age ranges so theoretically there should be something that you may like. Browse away! I’ve included links to the Goodreads page for each book if you want a synopsis.
Happy new year and happy reading!
One thought on “Anticipated Releases”
Thanks for such an appealing list!! Looking forward to your reviews.