Hello all! As many of you are aware, a lot of books are coming out this June and many of them are queer*! I’m going to give a list of books that are coming out next month that I’m REALLY excited about and think you should be excited about too!
*not all books mentioned are for sure containing queer characters
- A Song Below Water by Bethany C. Morrow June 2
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley June 2
- The State of Us by Shaun David Hutchinson June 2
- You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson June 2
- Short Stuff edited by Alysia Constantine June 9
- The Falling in Love Montage by Ciara Smyth June 9
- Spell on Wheels vol. 2 June 16 (I have seen conflicting information about this, it may be coming out on 6/1/21)
- The Swap by Robyn Harding June 23
- In the Role of Brie Hutchens… by Nicole Melleby June 30
- I Killed Zoe Spanos by Kit Frick June 30
- Home Before Dark by Riley Sagar June 30
Let me know what books you’re exciting to read this June! Happy reading everyone and yay Pride!