It’s back, the time of the month where I let you know what books I’m excited about that are coming out next month. As always, this isn’t comprehensive, release dates are still changing relatively frequently and stories will come out that I had no idea about but I want to read once I do. So, here’s my little list of upcoming releases, let me know if you’re excited about any of them too and what other books you’re excited about!
- Burn Our Bodies Down by Rory Power July 7
- The Princess Will Save You by Sarah Henning July 7
- Loveless by Alice Oseman July 9
- He Must Like You by Danielle Younge-Ullman July 14
- Mayhem by Estelle Laure July 14
- Today Tonight Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Solomon July 14
- The Friend Scheme by Cale Dietrich July 28
Is it just me, or does there always seem to be one day that is just congested with books that I want to read? Hopefully one of these books is also on your list of anticipated releases and we can talk about our excitement below! Have a good one!