May is one of those months where there are usually many books that are some of my top favorite, most anticipated, and highly praised. This time around, I wanted to share a little list of books that caught my attention and that I’m excited about. If you want a more comprehensive list, Goodreads has many that are tailored to genre and month and everything.
Pre-ordering books, now more than ever helps not just the publishing house, but also the bookstores and the authors. If you really want to support an author or a story, I highly suggest pre-ordering. If you are able, I would also highly suggest you pre-order from and independent bookstore. Now, on to the books.
- The Life and (Medieval) Times of Kit Sweetly by Jamie Pacton MAY 5
- Beach Read by Emily Henry MAY 19
- This Coven Won’t Break by Isabel Sterling MAY 19
- Out Now: Queer We Go Again! edited by Saundra Mitchell MAY 26
- Something to Talk About by Meryl Wilsner MAY 26
- Stay Gold by Tobly McSmith MAY 26
Now obviously there are many more books to be read next month, these are just the ones I’ve been excited about for a while. Share what you’re excited about below, maybe you’ll convince to add another to my list!